This Rechargeable Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber helps you to massage your skin and easily absorb nutrients than the method of manual. It’s made of premium material and ultra-thin shape, safe and effective to clean pore. It uses EMS micro-current stimulation to exercise facial muscles, promote collagen regeneration, with intermittent ultrasonic lifting techniques to help tighten loose skin and reduce wrinkles. High-frequency vibration made larger molecules break down and refine, such as VC and collagen. It can easily slide with the lines of the face and clean zero dead angles. Add this unique item to your cart now before it is sold out!
➤ 100% brand new and top quality.
➤ It helps to shape the facial contour.
➤ It avoids problem areas on your skin.
➤ This is an anti-bacterial cleansing action.
➤ The device gently massages face and mobilizes subcutaneous muscles.
Battery: Lion Battery (Rechargeable)
Output: 5V/650mA output
Charging Time: 2-3 hours
Don’t need to use hot towel/facial steamer to open the pores any anymore since you got USS09 Spatula
- Clean the skin scrubber with alcohol cotton before and after use.
- Works better together with skin care products such as deep cleansing oil, cleaning foam, toner, essential oil, essence cream, etc. Apply to home, beauty salons as well as when traveling. The best choice to clean & care your skin.
- Please make sure your skin is wet when using Leading-out mode.
- Nutrition absorption& Skin tightening could be used every day and could be used when using masks
- Gradually 2-3 times a week when using deep cleaning function.
- Please do not use the device repeatedly on same skin area, Don’t use skin scrubber on the damage skin.
- When finished turns off the scrubber and wash face or wipe with cold towels.
- The effect of the product will be obvious when using the product more than 10 times.
- The proper operation time is about 5-10 minutes.
- NO washing, the facial scrubber isn’t waterproof.
Note: Do not use the product beside your beloved pets including cats and dogs, they might be scared by the working sound.